Thursday, September 4, 2008

spaetzle is super and foodie!

At my mother's request, I am converting this into a FOOD BLOG. I have a new job cooking three nights a week for a family with two working parents, and I'll be doing my best to document the things that I make for them; perhaps it will provide ideas for aimless food-blog wanderers who can't figure out what to make for dinner, as well as help me keep a record of what I've made already (and whether or not the family liked it).

But mainly this is for my mom (and my dad, since if he'll be eating whatever my mom makes from my posts). Anyone else who happens to swing by is more than welcome, and feel free to share recipes you think are kid-friendly (no strained peas, please, these are late elementary/middle schoolers).

New post to come soon...

No comments: